Life is precious.
But how to make the most of your life?
Here are fifty wise tips by readers on how to make the most of your time on earth.
1. It starts with being present and in the moment. Really appreciating the ‘small’ things in life – the smell of the morning, the feel of flannelette sheets, the warmth of a hug, the gift of a smile. And gratitude.
2. Follow your passion and you can create a life you can be proud of. The formula is really simple: find what makes you useful and happy.
3. Speak for those who have no voice. Make a difference in someone else’s life.
4. Help others, love fully, judge less, and take care of your body and your mind
5. Help your family and make sure they are okay.
6. Heal, if you need to be healed, forgive if you need to forgive, learn to love if that is your lesson.
7. Strive for a healthier, more purposeful life to get to the bones of existence.
8. Listen, breathe, and seek for the answers to who you are and what you are meant to do, as they are unique to all of us.
9. Face and accept pain and hurt, and to act in spite of fear.
10. Discover who we truly are – and live that life.
11. Use your own sense of self to look at others without judgment, see them with clear eyes and exercise compassion.
12. Remember to be present in each moment, see what beautiful thing is here now, no matter how small.
13. Take the time to really look carefully and contemplate.
14. Stay in the present and know we are where we aresupposed to be.